Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Blogging is harder than walking across Spain

So It has been a year since I went on my last Camino, Via de La Plata From Seville to Santiago. and I have never even blogged it.  I loved it and am itching to do another. Its funny because I used to never want to go back to the same country while traveling but keep crossing them off the list as it were. But now I seem to be addicted to Spain. I was planning to go again this September but Life happened and now I am planning on next year, I think still in Sept. My previous other two Camino's where in May-ish and I think I would like to experience another season.  While I am/was a bit sad I was delaying my next Camino it will give me time to get in better shape, lose the ever present lbs, and really work hard on my Spanish, and maybe even blog about it some. I shall endevour to blog at  least once a week, to keep focused on a far oft goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment