Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Still Looking..

So I basically did exactly what I was trying not to do, which is not keep the Camino spirit and attitude in day to day life. I recently moved into an old adobe home and while I love it,  it has had it share of problems, which of course require's its share of money.  It had begun to cast doubt on whether I could save enough to afford to go this Sept as I was planning. So I took it harder then I should have. I haven't practiced my Spanish hardly, quite going to the wonderful Camino forum. I don't know why, but if I couldn't go I felt like I didn't even want to think about it. Sometimes I think there is nothing funner than trip planning, when plans are not to be made, it brings great disappointment to me.  I am not sure what made me want to log into the forum, but I did. I answered a brief post, and the response was just what I needed to hear. "The Camino isn't going anywhere" It is so easy for me  to get caught up in wanting instant gratification. Maybe this is just a lesson I need to learn.

Goals are pretty much the same, post at least once a week, practice Spanish, get in shape.  I am ready to begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment