Friday, February 21, 2014

Deletion

So I really dislike the post I wrote yesterday. I have been going back and forth on deleting it. It seems not like me, I am not sure why. Maybe a little pretentious or something. I need to work on my wirting skills. I wanted to convey how having never heard of the Camino for my first 31 years I heard of it 3x in less than a month, which I felt was, as cliche as it sounds, for a reason.  But I am going to leave it. This is what I do all the time. I am so terrible at keeping in touch because I will write reply emails, delete them, write them agian delete them.  I feel they need to convey something worthwhile before I can send them, Before I know it year has gone by and I have lost touch with some truly wonderful people. I sadly didn't keep in touch with anyone from my first camino, something I hope to rectify this time around. One of my many faults is not reaching out to people who have reached out to me. I tend to keep people at a distance, though I do want to have close friends. Its a bad coping mechanism and one that can easily add to a slide back to depression. Definately a place with room for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment