Wednesday, February 19, 2014

An Introduction

Well I have been thinking of haiving a blog for quite awhile now. I just kept putting off the first post as I felt it needed to be perfect, but as someone told if you keep waiting for something to be just right beofre you try you will never do it. So I decided to just bite the bullet and write a quick post. 

After walking the Camino de Santiago in 2012 in Spain, I was immediately hooked. I loved it. If I could stay on it for the rest of my life I think I would. One of my regrets is that I didn't journal. I even carried one, but I am a lazy writer, my hand has lost all stamina from my college days when people took notes on paper. I plan on using this blog as journal, mostly about the camino, packing, training (if you can call it that) for my next Camino which is scheduled for April 24, 2014 leaving from Sevilla on the Via de la Plata hopefully all the way to Muxia this time. And whatever else strikes my fancy, reviews etc. 

Hopefully this is the frist of many entries not like my journal from when I was 12 that has a total of 3 pages and was left to languish for the next 20 odd years.

Buen Camino!

No comments:

Post a Comment